Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday Strolling Socks


Finished the final pair of socks for the Posh Sock Challenge 2012 on Sunday. That's very fitting as the final pair was Sunday's socks. I've completed the Challenge with four months to spare.

Sunday Strolling Socks


I'm very pleased with these. The pattern was great. The yarn was great. The finished product is great. MWNN tried to get a shot of my feet in the socks with Ron lying next to me on the slate patio - as if getting ready for a Sunday stroll. Unfortunately, the battery on my camera was running low, Ron kept moving (you can just glimpse his legs next to mine), and only one shot (with shadow) was done before the battery gave up the ghost altogether. By the time the battery was charged, the sun had set.



The following day, with a full battery, we tried again. This time, it was raining so the shots had to be indoor ones.

Rain or no rain, Ron was keen for me to pull on my boots and head out for a stroll.

No comments: