Sunday 18 September 2011

Finally finished




the seamless V-neck sweater I started in July before I was ill.

I couldn't concentrate on anything while I had pleurisy - not even repetetive circular stocking stitch (all rounds are knit). It's a relaxing knit, perfect fpr mindless 'in-front-of-the-telly' work resting a dodgy knee.








It's turned out to be a nice 'sloppy Joe', very comfortable and lightweight for an aran weight knit. It's a very easy knit - no thinking required - and easily customised.

Details: 
Yarn: 4 skeinss of Sirdar Denim Sport Aran wieght, Colour 0502.
Pattern: The Most Comfortable V-Neck Pullover Sweater.






I bought more to try the pattern for MWNN because there is very little wool in the blend. MWNN didn't like the feel of it and says he has enough jumpers, so I made a smaller version for me.

This is going to much an 'everyday' pullover for cooler autumn days. It makes me look a bit frumpy because it's nice and loose, but I don't care. It's soft and smooshy and should wash well in the machine.


Click through pics for larger images.

No comments: