Thursday 5 October 2017

New Venture






Having completed eight little bags, tweaked the pattern and had a test knitter from Posh Yarns group on Ravelry, I am ready to release it into the wild.









Helen, of Woolly Chic, will offer the pattern for sale from her stall at Festiwool 2017, with a choice of yarns and handles.

In the meantime, you can view the info on Ravelry





My thanks to Catherine, who completed the test knit in less than four days, using Drops Cotton Light and Drops Paris.













The pattern is written as a seamless knit, including an inner lining.

Despite this, Catherine found it a very quick project, and very well written.






I will be selling some completed bags, in a variety of luxury yarns, at Festiwool 2017. Custom-knit versions will be available for order.

This has been an exciting project for me. I have enjoyed it very much. I can almost knit a bag in my sleep.

No comments: