Saturday 1 November 2014

Final touches for Festiwool



Who'da thunk that labelling would take so long? I've just finished nineteen objects that are all ready for Festiwool tomorrow.











Sue Hayler and I formed Posh Knits for this Festival. We've knitted a variety of accessories in luxury yarns.
















All my items are knitted in Posh Yarn - unique colours and exclusive yarn bases that are a delight to work.













I'll be sorry to see some of these go.


















I learned some new techniques during this project - not least reading lace charts and knitting my first 'proper' triangular lace shawl.























Why not pop along and see what else is on offer at Festiwool tomorrow.

It's a short train ride from London and easily accessible by road.













No comments: