Wednesday 21 February 2018

Silk Gloves and socks for Winter Olympics


I've already knitted silk fingerless gloves for three people, it was about time I had a pair of my own.










I decided to enter these







 into Ravelry's Mitten Moguls event at Ravellinics 2018. 
















The first glove (pictured above, was finished very quickly. Unfortunately, I was laid low with a nasty virus and was worried I wouldn't finish the second by the end of the Winter Olympics. I rushed through the second glove, made loads  of mistakes, and ended up with a less-than perfect pair.






I've completed one of MWNN's socks and have no intention of rushing through the fairly comlicated pattern again, for the  second one for the Sunday deadline of the WIPevent.

1 comment:

Moonofsilver said...

I'm just now seeing that you knit my glove pattern! I love it! the color is so nice and I also love your socks <3