Saturday 18 November 2017

New Venture - Part 2


I have opened an Etsy Shop, Posh Knits by Patricia.  I am still learning my way around, particularly the legal and financial settings.


I have no items listed yet, each listing costs 20p for 4 months (or until sold) . That doesn't sound a lot but I have about 10 items for sale and haven't sorted out all the images, descriptions, prices, or shipping costs yet.

I am making custom knitted items available but working out just how much time would be needed to make certain items is defeating me at the moment.

I have one order for a sparkly bag for as a Christmas gift, and need to concentrate on that before launching a fully-stocked shop.

I'm still not sure that this will ever 'go live' as the market for hand-crafted bags is a bit saturated. 

No comments: